X-Stream™ Sound Level Meter is used to measure and monitor the sound level in all types of industrial environments. Used for compressed air exhaust noise measurement it can identify areas where costly and inefficient blow off can be replaced by energy efficient Nex Flow™ blow off products. In many instances, noise may be reduced by amplification products as much as 10 dBA, to protect workers from excessive and damaging noise levels and reduce energy use.
- High accuracy meets ANSI and IEC 651 type 2 standards
- High and Low measuring ranges
- Data Hold and Max Hold functions
- Backlit display to view in dimly lit area
- Complete with microphone wind screen and 9V Battery