The ring blade Air Wipe produces an even 360 degree blow off around the target part. Essentially this product is an air knife that is bent around into a circle. The target product then passes through the circle and experiences air blow off force from all directions.
Ring Blades are available in a 10 standard sizes (inside diameter) from ½” to 11”. They are available in either a standard aluminium or 316 stainless steel. Furthermore they can be fitted with an optional filter and regulator.
In addition to the blades themselves ANP also offer a variety of shims that can be used to increase the gap in the ring blade and thus increase air flow and impact.
- Drying after wash, cleaning, plating or coating
- Blowoff dust and contaminants
- Cool hot extruded shapes
- Uniformly wipe surfaces
- Dry extruded profiles, rod and medical tubing
- Blow excess water from automotive door gaskets
- Remove excess coatings, water and oil
- Dry tube, hose, wire, fiber optics
- Clean paint gun tips
- Dry screen printed or ink jetted surfaces
- Clean strips and ribbon
- Low air consumption
- Uniform airflow across the entire diameter
- No electricity, no moving parts
- Non-contact – no wiper blade
- Lightweight, low profile
- Split design – compact, rugged, easy to install
- Stainless steel hardware resists corrosion